Power Rewind Liquid Reel with Manual Rewind Vapor Reel
To handle 1" through 1-1/2" I.D. liquid hose & 1/2" through 1" vapor hose
- Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
- "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
- Gear-driven crank on vapor reel.
- #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor liquid reel.
- Pinion shaft brake standard.
- Other locking devices may be specified.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Manual rewind reel: 1" female NPT 90° ball bearing swivel joint.
- Liquid reel: flanged riser 1" female NPT threads.
- Vapor reel: riser 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar).
- Temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Chain guard available upon request, must be specified.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
E = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind (supplied with control valve and 25" air hose); E = Explosion Proof Electric Rewind (2/3 HP) (supplied with explosion proof switch, solenoid, and junction box); HD = Hydraulic Rewind (not supplied with control valve).
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-123||EPBM Series (Twin Power and Crank Rewind)|