Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1" or 1-1/2" I.D. hose
- Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
- "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
- Choose #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor or direct drive hydraulic rewind motor.
- Auxiliary crank rewind standard on DPB Series reels. Available on PB Series power rewind reels, at extra cost.
- Direct drive hydraulic rewind reels supplied with pinion brake. Electric powered rewind reels supplied with strap brake.
- Other brake and locking devices may be specified. See Ordering & Accessory Guide.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: flanged riser with 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar).
- Temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Chain guard available upon request, must be specified.
- Assembly B bottom wind roller is standard.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
E = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
D = Direct Drive Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind (supplied with control valve and 25" air hose); E = Explosion Proof Electric Rewind (2/3 HP) (supplied with explosion proof switch, solenoid, and junction box); HD = Hydraulic Rewind (not supplied with control valve); D = Direct Drive Hydraulic Rewind.
- Dimension J is maximum, with Guidemaster® in operating position. Dimension K is maximum, with Guidemaster® in traveling position opposite rewind motor, as shown in dimensional drawing. Dimension L is maximum, with Guidemaster® in traveling position on same side as rewind motor.
- Guidemaster® weight is approximately 21 lbs. Guidemasters® are shipped as parts.
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.