Single Wrap Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1-3/8" I.D. through 2" I.D. hose
- Effortless and fast rewinding, wrapping, and guiding of hose.
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Auxiliary crank rewind optional.
- 12v rewind, strap brake standard.
- Air brake optional.
- 5100 series: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads, 2" victaulic® groove, flanged riser with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- 5200 series: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 2" Victaulic® groove, flanged riser with 2" female NPT threads.
- Inlet and hub assembly are aluminum.
- Joint and riser ductile iron for petroleum fuel.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -30° F to +250° F (-34° C to +121° C).
- Standard with a reduction unit only. Electric clutch units optional.
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
EP = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
EPJ = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind (supplied with control valve and 18" air hose); EP = Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) 12v and 24v DC rewind (supplied with non-explosion proof switch and solenoid), 115v AC rewind is not supplied with switch but it can be ordered separately; EPJ = Explosion Proof Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) (supplied with explosion proof switch, solenoid, and junction box); HD = Hydraulic Rewind (not supplied with control valve).
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-197||5000 Series Single Wrap (Power Rewind)|