Power Rewind Reels for Inverted Installation
To handle single 1-1/4" I.D. through 2" I.D. hose
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Strap brake and air caliper brake are standard.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT and 2" groove.
- Optional 2" internals also available.
- Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Inlet, riser and hub assembly are steel.
- Stainless steel or aluminum available consult factory.
- Optional auto chain tensioner available consult factory.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -30° F to +250° F (-34° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
EP = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
EPJ = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind (supplied with control valve and 18" air hose); EP = Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) 12v and 24v DC rewind (supplied with non-explosion proof switch and solenoid), 115v AC rewind is not supplied with switch but it can be ordered separately; EPJ = Explosion Proof Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) (supplied with explosion proof switch, solenoid, and junction box); HD = Hydraulic Rewind (not supplied with control valve)
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-103||EPIV Series (Power Rewind)|