Manual or Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1-1/2" or 2" I.D. hose
- Gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Optional auxiliary crank rewind for power rewind reels.
- Choose EP or EPJ option.
- Strap brake standard on power rewind without auxiliary crank.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 2" Victaulic®.
- Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 2" female NPT threads.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: also available in aluminum or stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessories.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -30° F to +255° F (-34° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
EP = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
EPJ = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- Weights shown in chart are for crank rewind models. Add 40 lbs. for power rewind.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind (supplied with control valve and 18" air hose); EP = Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) 12v and 24v DC rewind (supplied with non-explosion proof switch and solenoid), 115v AC rewind is not supplied with switch but it can be ordered separately; EPJ = Explosion Proof Electric Rewind (1/2 HP) (supplied with explosion proof switch, solenoid, and junction box); HD = Hydraulic Rewind (not supplied with control valve).
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-35||2" (Power or Crank Rewind)|