Manual or Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1/2" through 1" I.D. hose
Fuel Dispensing / Fire Protection / Spray Operations / Water Blasting / Sewer Cleaning / Water Supply / Suction / Transfer
- Heavy-duty reel for longer lengths of hose.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Standard pressures to 2000 psi (138 bar), available up to 5000 psi (345 bar) – must specify.
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Chain guard, available upon request, must be specified.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
EP = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
EPJ = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- Dimensions shown for reels up to and including 3031 disc size reflect pressed frames. All others are roll-formed channel frames.
- Weights shown in chart are for crank rewind models. Add 40 lbs. for electric power rewind.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind, EP = Electric Rewind (1/2 hp), HD = Hydraulic Rewind.
- Air rewind reels are supplied with control valve and 18" air hose; 12v and 24v DC rewind reels are supplied with switch and solenoid; 115v AC rewind reels are not supplied with switch but can be ordered separately; hydraulic rewind reels are not supplied with control valve.
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-84||1" ID (6000 Series) Reels (Power or Crank Rewind)|