Manual or Power Rewind Reels
To handle 1" through 1-1/2" I.D. hose for DEF (Diesel Emissions Fluid)
- Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° 304 SST full-flow joint w/EPDM seals & 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard fluid path & outlet: 304 SST fluid path and 1-1/2" female NPT threads (SST).
- Rollers may be purchased as accessory items.
- Operate at pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures; optional chain guard.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
EP = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
EPJ = Electric Rewind w/ EP Switch, Solenoid & Junct. Box
HD = Hydraulic Rewind
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown and with disc sizes in other diameters.
- Dimensions shown for reels up to and including 3031 disc size reflect pressed frames. All others are roll-formed channel frames.
- Weights shown in chart are for crank rewind models. Add 40 lbs. for electric power rewind.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind, EP = Electric Rewind (1/2 hp), HD = Hydraulic Rewind, MX = Chain Drive Crank.
- Air rewind reels are supplied with control valve and 18" air hose; 12v and 24v DC rewind reels are supplied with switch and solenoid; 115v AC rewind reels are not supplied with switch but can be ordered separately; hydraulic rewind reels are not supplied with control valve.
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.